How do I create filters in v2.2.4-1?

Adam Stein
Just upgraded to v2.2.4.  Now I have to learn my way around again :-{}
In the previous version (v2.0.11), I could create custom filters in
Tools/Utilities.  The custom filter choice is missing from that menu.
Where is it in v2.2.4?

Thanks.
--
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: [hidden email]

Disclaimer: All views expressed
here have been proved to be my own.  [http://www.csh.rit.edu/~adam/]

Re: How do I create filters in v2.2.4-1?

Don Allingham
Custom filters have been more closely integrated into the program. You
are no longer limited to filters for just People.

Look under the Edit menu. Near the bottom of the menu you will see
"Person Filter Editor" for views that are person specific (person view,
relationship view, pedigree view). Under the Family View, you will find
"Family Filter Editor" and so on.

Don