How to add a remote administrator

AMI-Linossi

Dear Developer

1.       How do I add another administrator who lives in a different country?

2.       How does the other administrator access the database to verify and add information?

3.       Regarding changing the order of the children, please provide step by step instructions, as the answer on FAQ’s does not work for me?

Many thanks

Regards

Mandy Linossi

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: How to add a remote administrator

Ron Johnson
On 01/14/2017 10:41 AM, AMI-Linossi wrote:

Dear Developer

1.       How do I add another administrator who lives in a different country?

2.       How does the other administrator access the database to verify and add information?

These questions don't make sense, since Gramps isn't a "web app".

3.       Regarding changing the order of the children, please provide step by step instructions, as the answer on FAQ’s does not work for me?

In the Family edit window:
1) click on a child to highlight the row, then
2) click on either the up or down arrow buttons just below the tabs.