How to display a pedigree chart with the step-paternal line(s) rather than the biological-paternal line(s).

How to display a pedigree chart with the step-paternal line(s) rather than the biological-paternal line(s).

John W. Kitz-3
All,

The following may not have been distributed by the mail list software, so
I'm resending just to be sure...

When I step forward in time in the Charts -> Pedigree view and encounter a
stepchild Gramps, as far as I'm concerned inadvertently, jumps to the
(biological) paternal line of those children that are a stepchild to the
last father of the paternal line that is being advanced through.

I consider it useful to be able to display a pedigree chart along the
step-paternal line(s) rather than the biological-paternal line(s).

Is there any way to do so?

Regards, Jk.