How to exclude living people from narrated web site

How to exclude living people from narrated web site

grampsgenealogist
I am trying to figure out how to exclude living people from a narrated Web site. I can no longer find the option to replace living people with the word "living" and I'd like to automatically exclude those people without a death date if they would be (say) 110 years old from birth. Any advice on this appreciated

Re: How to exclude living people from narrated web site

Gil da Costa
On 06/07/2017 08:05, Gramps Genealogy wrote:
I am trying to figure out how to exclude living people from a narrated Web site. I can no longer find the option to replace living people with the word "living" and I'd like to automatically exclude those people without a death date if they would be (say) 110 years old from birth. Any advice on this appreciated
In the "Narrated Web Site" box, you will find the "Living People" parameter in the "Privacy" tab.
You will probably also need global parameter "Edit / Preferences / Dates / Maximum age probably alive".

If I remember correctly, excluding living people also excludes linked people.
Instead of excluding living people, I personally choose "Include Last Name Only".

G.Da Costa

Re: How to exclude living people from narrated web site

Serge Noiraud-2
Hi

Le 06/07/2017 à 08:05, Gramps Genealogy a écrit :
> I am trying to figure out how to exclude living people from a narrated Web site. I can no longer find the option to replace living people with the word "living" and I'd like to automatically exclude those people without a death date if they would be (say) 110 years old from birth. Any advice on this appreciated
What is your gramps version ?

For gramps 4.x :
In the Privacy tab, you can choose between Exclude, Include last name only, ...

For gramps 5.0, it will be in the first tab named "report options"

Serge