How to lookup Family webpage from Family ID

How to lookup Family webpage from Family ID

brian fitzgerald
Greetings,
 Does anyone have an idea how to get the the url of the family web page created by Narrative web report ( /fam/2/f/etc) when all you have is the Family Identifier (ie F000234).

This would be analogous to the way that  various reports place the Individual url (/ppl/a/c/etc.) into a .gv file. There must be some kind of lookup function somewhere, maybe accessible through an sql query. Surely it is possible with a web page scraper but I was hoping there was a short cut.

I would like to be able to display a custom graphic in the family node but would need to retrieve it somehow from the family web page.
This would be one step toward that goal.

Thanks
Brian