How to update multiple records at once

Angelo A. Guevara-Bermúdez

All,

I have been using the application for a while now and now have many records.

I would like to know if there is a way to set a given attribute, including birth place, for multiple records at once without to do so one record at a time.

Thanks in advance.

Angelo A. Guevara

Re: How to update multiple records at once

paul womack
Angelo A. Guevara-Bermúdez wrote:
> All,
>
> I have been using the application for a while now and now have many records.
>
> I would like to know if there is a way to set a given attribute, including birth place, for multiple records at once without to do so one record at a time.

Short version: yes. But...
Pedantic clarification: birth place is not an attribute, it is (by convention) the place associated with a Birth Event.
Note; *removing* attributes is not doable on multiple records.

    BugBear