Humbly Need Help ... 'Relationship' appears to have disappeared ...

Humbly Need Help ... 'Relationship' appears to have disappeared ...

Diane Gladieux
First of all, I am completely a dumb-dumb when it comes to working with
GRAMPS.
I opened up GRAMPS just now to find that it was 'Modified' today.  No, I
did not modify it.  No idea how to.
It appears that all of the individuals are there, but no
'Relationship's.  I click on my name ... no hubby nor the two kids appear.
It appears that somehow the 'Relationship' part disappeared.

Help ...

Humbly,
Diane

Re: Humbly Need Help ... 'Relationship' appears to have disappeared ...

Don Allingham
Could you tell us which version of GRAMPS you are running, and on what
distribution? That would help us figure out what is going on.

Don

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 11:52 -0700, Diane Gladieux wrote:

> First of all, I am completely a dumb-dumb when it comes to working with
> GRAMPS.
> I opened up GRAMPS just now to find that it was 'Modified' today.  No, I
> did not modify it.  No idea how to.
> It appears that all of the individuals are there, but no
> 'Relationship's.  I click on my name ... no hubby nor the two kids appear.
> It appears that somehow the 'Relationship' part disappeared.
>
> Help ...
>
> Humbly,
> Diane

Don Allingham <[hidden email]>

Re: Humbly Need Help ... 'Relationship' appears to have disappeared ...

Diane Gladieux
Hubby said -
Fedora Core 4, Kernel 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4

Don Allingham wrote:

>Could you tell us which version of GRAMPS you are running, and on what
>distribution? That would help us figure out what is going on.
>
>Don
>
>On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 11:52 -0700, Diane Gladieux wrote:
>

>>First of all, I am completely a dumb-dumb when it comes to working with
>>GRAMPS.
>>I opened up GRAMPS just now to find that it was 'Modified' today.  No, I
>>did not modify it.  No idea how to.
>>It appears that all of the individuals are there, but no
>>'Relationship's.  I click on my name ... no hubby nor the two kids appear.
>>It appears that somehow the 'Relationship' part disappeared.
>>
>>Help ...
>>
>>Humbly,
>>Diane

Re: Humbly Need Help ... 'Relationship' appears to have disappeared ...

Don Allingham
Try running the Check and Repair Database tool. You should be able to
find this under the Tools->Database Repair menu.

Don

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 21:33 -0700, Diane Gladieux wrote:

> Hubby said -
> Fedora Core 4, Kernel 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4
>

> Don Allingham wrote:
>
> >Could you tell us which version of GRAMPS you are running, and on what
> >distribution? That would help us figure out what is going on.
> >
> >Don
> >
> >On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 11:52 -0700, Diane Gladieux wrote:
> >

> >>First of all, I am completely a dumb-dumb when it comes to working with
> >>GRAMPS.
> >>I opened up GRAMPS just now to find that it was 'Modified' today.  No, I
> >>did not modify it.  No idea how to.
> >>It appears that all of the individuals are there, but no
> >>'Relationship's.  I click on my name ... no hubby nor the two kids appear.
> >>It appears that somehow the 'Relationship' part disappeared.
> >>
> >>Help ...
> >>
> >>Humbly,
> >>Diane

Don Allingham <[hidden email]>

Re: Humbly Need Help ... 'Relationship' appears to have disappeared ...

Diane Gladieux
Thank you Don!  It works.
Diane