Hungaria

Doug-11
Has there been any progress with the Hungaria plugin?

Doug

Re: Hungaria

Danuvius
Hi, Doug!

Has there been any progress with Hungaria?  Yes and no.  I've worked
on it quite a bit, but since I undertook some rewriting and cleaning
up, it is not yet further the previous incarnation.  However it is
standing on a more solid base, and therefore I anticipate making some
quick progress when I again have a couple of afternoons to spend on
it.

My plan is to try to get Hungaria to start producing a *useful* (if at
first minimalist) output website soon, and thereafter progress is
small-to-medium leaps, always having the output look complete and
self-contained (i.e.: no dead links like in the previous demo
websites).

Having just moved webhosts, everything I previously had online is
offline; however I have moved the code onto Google Code some weeks
earlier:
http://hungaria.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Hungaria.py

If you are curious, you can always download from the trunk... Hungária
consists of just a single file after all.  However take the usual
precautions (backing up the database and all) required when dealing
with unreleased software.  (Though I do not believe Hungária has any
code that either modifies the database or writes thereto.)

Once there is a new release, I will announce it on here, Doug.  Expect
it sometime next month.

Thank you for your interest!  You can be sure it will spur on my next
bit of development marathon sooner than I might otherwise have gotten
around to it.

Sincerely,

Danuvius

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Doug <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Has there been any progress with the Hungaria plugin?
>
> Doug

Re: Hungaria

Doug-11
Hi Danuvius,
Thanks for your reply! I'm glad to hear things are progressing.
I don't feel up to coping with cooker-type software at the moment, so
I'll anxiously wait for your new release
:-)

Doug