I need help in installing addons

forestbook
Dear all,
I´m new to Gramps and have just installed version 4.2.8 on a Windows 10 (64
bit) system.
I change over from another family tree application (Familienbande) because
of the better graphic output facility in Gramps. I have imported my date via
Gedcom.
My Gramps installation works fine.

Now I want to install the following addons:
a) DescendantsLines
b) Pedigree Chart (Ancestor Tree)
c) TimelinePedigreeView

And here I have a problem: how to install ??

In PREFERENCES -> GENERAL I have set:
"Check for updates" to "Always"
"What to check"  to  "New and updated addons"

Then I have downloaded the mentioned addons and unpacked the.

But where to store them now? in which subdirectory of Gramps?

I have checked the forum but found no information and I hope this is the
right place to ask such question.

I am grateful for any information - thank you for any hint!

New user of Gramps