Images in places report

Kaj Mikkelsen
Hi

We have spent quite some time taking photos of the places my ancestors
have lived and/or had life events.
We have put this in the gallery for places.
But it seems like the only report that will show these images is the
PersonEverythingReport.
To me it would make sense to show the images in the place report,
perhaps as an option.
Is this doable?
Or will I have to try to create a new report based on the places report?

/Kaj

Re: Images in places report

Nick Hall
On 06/12/17 10:36, Kaj Mikkelsen wrote:
> To me it would make sense to show the images in the place report,
> perhaps as an option.
> Is this doable?
> Or will I have to try to create a new report based on the places report?

Yes.  Make a copy of the places report and then add an option to display
images.

Then either submit your change as a pull request, or perhaps provide
your new report as a third-party addon.