Import gedcom file from Ancestrology

Géry

Hi,

I am using Ancestrologie program.

I try to import my gedcom Ancestrologie file to Gramps.

Most of Place, City… fields are uncorrect.

Is there a way to coordinate fields between ancestrology and Gramps?

In advance thanks for your help.

Géry Brodier

Re: Import gedcom file from Ancestrology

Peter Merchant
On 06/06/18 18:23, Géry Brodier wrote:

Hi,

I am using Ancestrologie program.

I try to import my gedcom Ancestrologie file to Gramps.

Most of Place, City… fields are uncorrect.

Is there a way to coordinate fields between ancestrology and Gramps?

In advance thanks for your help.

Géry Brodier

I imported a gedcom from Brothers Keeper, and it gave me events relating to a person of Brown, Dark brown, and similar, so somehow in BK these personal characteristics were exported as events. They were very easy to find and remove as the format of the event was wrong.

Peter M.