Improvements and features

Duncan Lithgow
Every now and then I think of something which I think would be a good
idea in gramps - is there any wiki or something I can write these into?
Otherwise they sort of dissapear into the archive...

The one I've just thought of is the limitations of the 'Information is
private' radio button. Often it is only a very specific detail that
needs to be kept private, not the whole person.

In my specific example, there is some dispute as to wether a father was
already married when he had a child with my relative. The mother says
no, but another relative says yes. I should keep both versions recorded,
but how?

Duncan

Re: Improvements and features

Don Allingham
http://developers.gramps-project.org is our wiki site. You need to
create a login to edit. The site uses phpwiki

Don