Improving Reports

Roy Cheeseman
I have used gramps exclusively for over two years now and find it great.
I am now testing version 2.  I also use it to create my website as does
my wife (a W*nd*z* user).  There are two things that I think that would
significantly improve things for us.

On the page for each individual, to have the individuals notes available
by an html link rather than imbedded, several pages of notes, as we have
sometimes, rather dominates the page.  The other is to have a little
more information on the children - at least the dob ideally other things
such as place of birth.  I expect that if I were a programmer I could do
such things but unfortunately I am not and am a bit old to start
learning.  Can anyone help.