Interactive search in People View

Martin Hawlisch
Hi!

Now that the People View has gotten faster I commited a small one-liner patch - expanding all nodes on interactive/quick/fast/whateveritiscalled search.
So simply pressing [Ctrl]-[f] to start the search now expands the tree view and enables searching all records instead of only the visible rows (surnames only in most cases).

Cheers,
  Martin.

Re: Interactive search in People View

Don Allingham