Interactive tree addon

PeWu
Hi,

I implemented a Gramps addon that shows an interactive tree in the browser.
Here is the pull request: https://github.com/gramps-project/addons-source/pull/197

What is the process of adding the addon to the repository?
The "Addons development" page says to "Request GIT write access" on this mailing list. Can I get push access or should I wait for someone to merge the PR?

Thanks,
Przemek

Re: Interactive tree addon

PeWu
Hi,

I'd like to ask for reviewing a PR that changes my addon code.

Thanks,
Przemek

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 9:10 AM Sam Manzi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Przemek,

Sorry, I'll have a chance this weekend, been busy with work and the two Easters.

> "Request GIT write access" on this mailing list. Can I get push access or should I wait for someone to merge the PR?

That's decided by Nick Hall, but usually after you have a bit of a track record.

Will you be pushing your latest changes before I review?

Kind regards
Sam

On Wed, 1 May 2019 at 16:27, Przemek Więch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I implemented a Gramps addon that shows an interactive tree in the browser.
Here is the pull request: https://github.com/gramps-project/addons-source/pull/197

What is the process of adding the addon to the repository?
The "Addons development" page says to "Request GIT write access" on this mailing list. Can I get push access or should I wait for someone to merge the PR?

Thanks,
Przemek

Re: Interactive tree addon

PeWu
Hi,

I'd like to ask again for reviewing my PR.

Thanks,
Przemek