Quantcast

Is there a Spanish forum for Gramps? I need to help in Spanish.

Is there a Spanish forum for Gramps? I need to help in Spanish.

mariatapia777
Is there a Spanish forum for Gramps?  I need to help and receive help in Spanish.

Re: Is there a Spanish forum for Gramps? I need to help in Spanish.

Jorge Mazzonelli

Hi,
You're doing great so far in english (considering you other post).
I'm no expert on using Gramps (so far it helps me to collect the information and keep it ordered), but in case there is not such forum in spanish, I can help you to translate your doubts to english to this group and back if you need to.

Best regards

Jorge