Quantcast

Keeping you updated on Volunteer Activities

Keeping you updated on Volunteer Activities

Combs, Matthew Christopher
I just wanted to touch base with you all to let you know that I submitted my information to my professor to let him know I will be working with GRAMPS.  He wanted to know what task I might be working on and I chose the Bug Triage.  It seemed to me that the Bug Triage work would give me a good overview of GRAMPS without needing to get into development.

My professor had a deadline of midnight tonight for submissions, so I assume he'll be reviewing them shortly.

Cheers,

Matt Combs

Re: Keeping you updated on Volunteer Activities

Benny Malengier
Ok,

If this is accepted let us know and register an account at the bug tracker which you send me.

Then, take a printout of http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/summary_page.php, which would be the status before you start.
If your professor needs proof of work done, a printout at the end of the assignment will show the change in the bug tickets.

Benny