LDS Ordinance: Sealing to Spouse

Andy Shaw
My daughter is of the LDS faith. She is married and soon will be sealed to
her husband.

I was able to use the LDS Ordinance Editor to enter her other ordinances,
but there is no "Sealed to Spouse" ordinance in the drop down list.

The LDS Ordinance editor doesn't seem to have the option of entering your
own ordinance, and even if it did, I don't think there's a method of sharing
ordinances.

Is there any way of getting around this problem? Should I file an
enhancement request?

Thanks,
Andy