LastChange report ?

Paul Womack-2
I have a script that prompts me to make a backup if the database is younger than my backup file.

It uses the Last Change report.

https://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php/LastChange

But in my self-compiled and installed copy of Gramps 5.0.1 this report is not available in the Addon/Update dialog.

Is there something I need to update/change?

 BugBear

Re: LastChange report ?

Dave Scheipers
Hi Paul,

I too am an 5.0.1.

I had the LastChange in my addon folder.

I moved the folder out of my addon directory, launched Gramps, and was
immediately told Last Changed and its report were available for
download.

I have Preferences set to check once a day, New and Updated addons,
and I have the "Do not ask..." unchecked

Dave

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 5:39 AM Paul Womack <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a script that prompts me to make a backup if the database is younger than my backup file.
>
> It uses the Last Change report.
>
> https://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php/LastChange
>
> But in my self-compiled and installed copy of Gramps 5.0.1 this report is not available in the Addon/Update dialog.
>
> Is there something I need to update/change?
>
>  BugBear

Re: LastChange report ?

On 7/4/19 4:38 AM, Paul Womack wrote:

> I have a script that prompts me to make a backup if the database is
> younger than my backup file.
>
> It uses the Last Change report.
>
> https://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php/LastChange
>
> But in my self-compiled and installed copy of Gramps 5.0.1 this report is
> not available in the Addon/Update dialog.
>
> Is there something I need to update/change?

But 5.0 does an auto-backup on exit (when you change something instead of
just viewing).