Links from PDF documents to external images/documents

Links from PDF documents to external images/documents

Elvin Birth
Thank you for your explicit suggestions about my concern. I have begun to believe that post processing is the only answer until Gramps is fixed.. But learning curves are abhorrent to my old head and I don't want to hide details by using the private button in Gramps, nor do I want to publish any details on the web. I will explore some of the applications you suggest.

Currently, my clients can manually access the images whose filenames  are shown on the second line of Citations, Events, Person or possibly elsewhere. That is a big step from having the Gallery entries hidden.

I will continue to rely on CD's with flash drive available at clients expense.

Regards, Elvin