Linux course offered by LinuxBasics.org

Jean Johnson
This is OT for GRAMPS but at the same time useful for GRAMPS users.

I found this information at debian-users mailing list.

The details are at   http://linuxbasics.org/course/start

The book used is online for free or can be purchased hardcopy.

Jean

Re: [OT] Linux course offered by LinuxBasics.org

Steve Hall-4

Indeed OT, but good link. For those skipping the free course, the Rute
manual used is as good a Linux reference as exists. (Although now a tad
out of date.)

I wonder how many GRAMPS users would consider themselves new or
unskilled with Linux? Although GRAMPS is multi-OS, I'd be interested to
know both how many users are Linux and how many are new. A few best
links to resources such as these somewhere in the docs/website could be
helpful.