List of all persons

L.W.
hi,

how do i get a list of all persons (maybe order by alphabet) in my database?

i only want names, date of birth, date of death, (opt. age), (opt. places)

regards

--
Best Regards

Re: List of all persons

enno
Op 05-08-18 om 09:59 schreef L.W.:
> hi,
>
> how do i get a list of all persons (maybe order by alphabet) in my
> database?
>
> i only want names, date of birth, date of death, (opt. age), (opt.
> places)

You can export any list as a CSV file, so in person view, select export
screen, or whatever that's called in your language. It will export all
columns as configured.

Re: List of all persons

L.W.
ah, nice, thanks a lot.

Am 05.08.2018 um 12:17 schrieb Enno Borgsteede:

> Op 05-08-18 om 09:59 schreef L.W.:
>> hi,
>>
>> how do i get a list of all persons (maybe order by alphabet) in my
>> database?
>>
>> i only want names, date of birth, date of death, (opt. age), (opt.
>> places)
>>
> You can export any list as a CSV file, so in person view, select
> export screen, or whatever that's called in your language. It will
> export all columns as configured.
>
> Regards,
>
> Enno

Best Regards