List of people and the value of an attribute

I created a Filter on a custom Person Attribute named "DNA Most Recent Common Ancestor" where the filter value is "*".  It works great, just like I want it to.

Now... I need/want a report/list with a Person's name and that attribute value.  Exporting to CSV didn't work, since attributes aren't part of CSV exports.

Thanks

Re: List of people and the value of an attribute

prculley
If ALL you want is the persons' name and a specific attribute, I am not aware of any report for getting that.
The Complete individual report can include attributes, along with lots of other information.

You might have to do some programming (or convince someone to do it) to get that specific kind of report.

If you have the 'Attribute' Gramplet installed in the Person view, and that Gramplet tab visible, and a person is selected with the attribute of interest, I think you can click on the Attribute, and get a Quick View of all persons with that attribute and the value of the attribute.  Then you can right-click, 'copy all' and paste into some text editor.

Maybe that will be enough?

Paul C.

Hi,