Lost grampklet...

zed

Lost grampklet...

zed
Using Gramps v4.2.8 on LinuxMint v18.3 Mate

Earlier today I launched Gramps to add some new Births and Marriages, for
which I use the Forms Gramplet.  To my astonishment it was not listed.

It is not shown in the Add a Gramplet list or the Plugin Manager. Nor does
it appear in the .gramps directory in my /home/<user>/gramps directory or
in /gramps42.

I installed Gramps v4.2.8 shortly after it was released and am certain
that I've used the Form gramplet since then.

Is anyone able to give me a hint of what may have gone wong, please?

Zed
--
zed
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.