Mailing List

Edward Campbell
I've been a recipient of Gramps-users mailing lists for a few years but
haven't received anything since 8/2/17.  Has something changed?  How do
I now get to keep up with issues that others face?  There has been a
lot of good info disseminated using this list.

Re: Mailing List

Nick Hall
On 04/10/17 19:59, Edward Campbell wrote:
> I've been a recipient of Gramps-users mailing lists for a few years but
> haven't received anything since 8/2/17.  Has something changed?  How do
> I now get to keep up with issues that others face?  There has been a
> lot of good info disseminated using this list.

Do you use Nabble?  The Nabble feed was unsubscribed in early August.

Re: Mailing List

Tim Lyons
Administrator
The reconfirmation of mailing list subscriptions was apparently required "As
a result of changing electronic messaging and privacy requirements around
the world", See:
https://sourceforge.net/blog/sourceforge-project-e-mail-policy-update/

lists are currently active, as defined by “any mailing list having sent
email in the past three years”, will receive a notice to confirm their
country of residence and willingness to receive email in the future. This
serves as our legal record required by various jurisdictions."

Tim.