Mailing list, How to unsubscribe to emails.

Mailing list, How to unsubscribe to emails.

Phylis Sophical
I've tried everything I can and can't get the emails to stop coming for every
post that's made. I received an 'unsubscribe' email, it now says 'Your not a
subscriber' but the emails keep coming.
How do I stop the mails but remain a subscriber so I can post? Baby steps
please.

-----
Gramps AIO64-4.2.5-1
Windows 10

Gramps AIO64-4.2.5-1
Windows 10

Re: Mailing list, How to unsubscribe to emails.

GRAMPS - User mailing list
Hmm. See 2 footers on your message... one from SourceForge & another from nabble.  Had you subscribed at both? If so, you need unsubscribe in both too.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 19:20, Phylis Sophical