MantisBT not accepting edits from basic registered User

MantisBT not accepting edits from basic registered User

GRAMPS - Dev mailing list
The Gramps-User maillist had a posting that all the filter pop-up menus for users (Reporter, Assigned To, Monitored By, Note By) have no users. Only [Any] & [None] options.

I just logged in to file a bug and the options to Add a Note & to create a new report are also missing.

It might just be our basic registered user level accounts.

Regardless, I can't file a Report about not being able to file Report.

-Brian

Re: MantisBT not accepting edits from basic registered User

GRAMPS - Dev mailing list
Now working. Thanks

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 18:36, Emyoulation--- via Gramps-devel
The Gramps-User maillist had a posting that all the filter pop-up menus for users (Reporter, Assigned To, Monitored By, Note By) have no users. Only [Any] & [None] options.

I just logged in to file a bug and the options to Add a Note & to create a new report are also missing.

It might just be our basic registered user level accounts.

Regardless, I can't file a Report about not being able to file Report.

-Brian

Untitled Download Attachment
Untitled (230 bytes) Download Attachment