Marker Size

victorengel
What controls the size of the markers in the geography view? Looking at all my markers for Canada, almost all of them are small, but two of them are large, and I can't figure out what is unique about those two. I'm using the default maps.

Victor

Re: Marker Size

Ron Johnson
Number of people (or events) in that Place?

On 07/22/2018 06:25 PM, Victor Engel wrote:
> What controls the size of the markers in the geography view? Looking at
> all my markers for Canada, almost all of them are small, but two of them
> are large, and I can't figure out what is unique about those two. I'm
> using the default maps.

Re: Marker Size

victorengel
That doesn't seem to be it.