Media manager functionality -NOW CLOSED

Citation in reports

Michael Stockhausen

If I am not mistaken, the Family History Library microfilm number should be recorded in the call number field
Repository: FHL
Source: Parish records XYZ

Shouldn’t the microfilm number then also be stated in the footnote of a complete person report? Isn’t this part of a correct citation?
I can repeat the number in the page/volume field, but this creates a redundency.

Michael

Re: Citation in reports

enno
Hello Michael,
If I am not mistaken, the Family History Library microfilm number should be recorded in the call number field
Repository: FHL
Source: Parish records XYZ
I guess so, yes, although others may have different opinions.

Shouldn’t the microfilm number then also be stated in the footnote of a complete person report? Isn’t this part of a correct citation?
IMO, yes. I think that footnotes should include call numbers and repositories when specified.

regards,

Re: Media manager functionality -NOW CLOSED

Suncatcher
And what the title of that thread means? Media Manager is no longer
supported? I see it in Gramps 5.0 in Utilities menu.