Missing Cascading File Sheets for Narrated Web Site

Missing Cascading File Sheets for Narrated Web Site

link
The Narrated Web Site report creates the css directory but does not populate it.  I noticed this a while ago with 3.4.x.  The problem exists for me in 3.4.5, 3.4.6 and 3.4.7 (I no longer have earlier versions).  They are missing no matter which style sheet option is selected.

iMac OSX 10.8.5

Do I need to reload the NarWeb report?  If so, directions are appreciated.

Thank you,
Doug