Missing file in 2.0.7

Charles R. Dennett
I downloaded 2.0.7 and now have my family history website online with
the new narrative website.  http://www.dennett.org/genealogy.

I did notice one missing file.  I checked both the tar file and the RPM
for Fedora.  The narrative web site looks like it has a new stylesheet
called Sharp.  The python code uses main6.css for this.  However, it
appears main6.css is not in the distribution.

Charlie