Missing font when starting gramps with terminal on Windows

Missing font when starting gramps with terminal on Windows

Matt hias
Hello,
has anyone already encountered such a problem and knows how to fix it?

Screenshot:
https://gramps-project.org/bugs/file_download.php?file_id=9380&type=bug

Kind regards,
Matt

Re: Missing font when starting gramps with terminal on Windows

enno
Hi Matt,
> has anyone already encountered such a problem and knows how to fix it?
>
> Screenshot:
> https://gramps-project.org/bugs/file_download.php?file_id=9380&type=bug

Not yet, need more info.

Can you post a link to the full report, so that we can see some more
information?

Re: Missing font when starting gramps with terminal on Windows

Matt hias
Hi Enno,
I fixed the font problem by reinstalling Gramps. My guess is that Gramps
changed the font to a font type which isn't installed, but listed under
fonts. I opended an issue, so you can have a closer look:

Kind regards,
Matt

Am 26.05.2019 um 10:44 schrieb Enno Borgsteede:
> Not yet, need more info.
>
> Can you post a link to the full report, so that we can see some more
> information?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Enno

Re: Missing font when starting gramps with terminal on Windows

enno
Hi Matt,

> I fixed the font problem by reinstalling Gramps. My guess is that
> Gramps changed the font to a font type which isn't installed, but
> listed under fonts. I opended an issue, so you can have a closer look:
> https://gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=11162

Thank you. This makes it easier to react when another user reports a
similar thing.

Since Gramps works fine after a re-install, I'm afraid there's not much
that we can do right now, unless someone else knows which font was missing.

Kind regards,