Missing pictures

diannereuby
Running 3.3.1 on Ubuntu 12.04

I made a couple of small updates to my data, did a backup, and closed
normally. When I re-opened, my images were all missing.

I checked the path, and it's OK. I can get an image back by
double-clicking the "X" icon, which loads the directory shown in the
path, and gives a "missing image" error message. I can dismiss that, and
scroll through the directory to choose the correct image.

I could do this for all my images - but I don't really want to, and I'd
really like to know how I've caused this!

TIA
Dianne

Re: Missing pictures

DS Blank
You probably need to adjust the path to the media. You do that in menu
-> Edit -> Preferences -> General tab, "Base path for relative media
paths". That should point to where your data are. If you imported a
gramps package, then you may (also) have a media directory in your
home directory.

-Doug