Quantcast

NOTICE: gep-0065?

robhealey1
Greetings All:

This is just an email to let everyone know that gep-0065_Using_Setup will be removed and a new one will be started!

I will write once again after the new one is setup...

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

Re: NOTICE: gep-0065?

Tim Lyons
Administrator
Could you please ensure that the GEPS numbers are consecutive. I was just about to rename GEPS-0065 to GEPS 026, as I was going to introduce another. Will you therefore be using GEPS 026 and GEPS 027? (note use of space after the word GEPS, not hyphen).

(I don't think it is possible to delete wiki pages, just rename them to something else, so presumably the existing GEPS-0065 will become GEPS 026 which will be 'withdrawn', and your new one will become GEPS 027?)

Tim.