Quantcast

Narrated web site problem

chukarnold
I am running version 3.4.0-1 on 64 bit  linuxmint 16 (Petra).  in trying to generate a narrated web site I am getting empty pages.  The page structure (css) appears but the pages are empty except for the titles/information in header and footer. for instance, the "surname" page has no surnames -- "the individual" has no names.
I have tried with other linuxmint versions  and also with Windows 7 running v 3.4.7. (also 64 bit) all with the same results.
The original file was created with earlier gramps versions on a 32 bit machine running linx.
The fact that this "malfunction" seems to occur on more than one installation leads me to think that there is a problem with my file.  Any ideas would be appreciated.