Narrative Web Site in 2.2

Piotr Czubaszek-2
I am already using GRAMPS 2.1-95 on a regular basis, since I find the new features really useful. One of them is extended Event editing. I mean in particular the possibility to add attributes corresponding to one event only. I use these very often for addtional data like age or document number, what is more most of these attributes contain narrative on the Note tab. Unfortunately the Narrative Web Site report, which I truely apprieciate, includes only data from the General and Sources tab.
Is it planned to provide support for Event Atrributes in this type of report? Maybe the Narrative Web Site should have a new interface for events just like the application  does.

Piotrek

Re: Narrative Web Site in 2.2

Alex Roitman
Piotr,

On Fri, 2006-10-06 at 16:45 +0200, Piotr Czubaszek wrote:
> I am already using GRAMPS 2.1-95 on a regular basis, since I find the
> new features really useful. One of them is extended Event editing. I
> mean in particular the possibility to add attributes corresponding to
> one event only.
> I use these very often for addtional data like age or document number, what is more most of these attributes contain narrative on the Note tab. Unfortunately the Narrative Web Site report, which I truely apprieciate, includes only data from the General and Sources tab.
> Is it planned to provide support for Event Atrributes in this type of
> report? Maybe the Narrative Web Site should have a new interface for
> events just like the application  does.

We're kinda short on manpower, so if you could help implementing this
it would be great! Otherwise, please file a feature request here:
   http://bugs.gramps-project.org (requires registration)
and hope that we will get to it as time permits.

Given that there are many open bugs, it does not quite look
that somebody will jump on it right away. But at least it won't
be forgotten :-)

Alex