Quantcast

Narrative Web ?

tomyjon
Question 1.  Can I turn off the creation of Attributes paragraph/section ?   So it does not show on the individual page.

Question 2.  Can I turn off either the Title or Abbreviation within Sources ?  I would like to use one or the other to follow my proposed naming convention for my files and research process.

Both capabilities reduces the information to my viewers, who are really really really pc illiterate, and therefore eases my workload to reduce their confusion.

Thanks

Re: Narrative Web ?

tomyjon
Opps, I forgot to state, my version of gramps is
3.3.1-1  on fedora 15.

thanks
tomy

Re: Narrative Web ?

tomyjon
Thanks to Rob as I now have know where to make the changes AND any other webnarrative changes.

For fedora 15 modify the file

/usr/local/share/gramps/plugins/webreport/NarrativeWeb.py

tomy