Narrative familytree

Familie Serné
Dear Gramps users,

I am searching for examples of websites, made with Gramps, which have
the looks of a narative familytree.

Can Gramps make texts like this?:
I Mattheus. He was baptised on 28-07-1624 in Haarlem. Mattheus died
after 1653, aged more
than 29.
(1) At the age of 20, Mattheus married Martijntgen, aged about 25, on
14-05-1645 in
Haarlem. Martijntgen was born around 1620 in Haarlem. Martijntgen died
before 1653, aged
less than 33.
(2) At the age of 28, Mattheus married Lijsbeth on 20-07-1653 in Haarlem.
Children of Mattheus and Martijntgen:
1 Adriaen, born around 1646 in Haarlem. Follow II-a.
2 Abraham, born around 1648 in Haarlem. Follow II-b.

etc etc etc

Is something like this (or more) possible with Gramps?
(I do not like all kinds of facts mentioned seperate from the individual
they are all about.)

Kind Regards, Michel Serné / The Neterlands

Re: Narrative familytree

CurtD
Have you tried the "Detailed Descendant Report"? Run the report and after it
opens in the your word processor save it as an .html file. Then open it with
your web browser.

Re: Narrative familytree

Charlie Dennett

Don't know if this is what you are looking for.  If you go to my web site at http://www.dennett.org the first page has some extra links on it.  One is called Misc. reports.   These are just reports I generated with GRAMPS  and linked to the directory I put them in.  One is a pdf file but the others are html.  Click on one and you can view it.

--
Charlie

Re: Narrative familytree

Familie Serné
I tried the detailed descendants rapport. But i personally do not like these format in which a lot of details are mentoined in a list form. I am looking for a rapport which includes the details like profession or addresses or religion or "whatever" in the narrative format. Most dutch software can do this. It is called a parenteel. I like the multiple options of gramps but when gramps can not generate a rapport i like. I think i stay with my dutch software (gensdatapro)
Regards Michel

Verzonden vanaf mijn Huawei mobiele telefoon

Re: Narrative familytree

enno
Hallo Michel,
> I tried the detailed descendants rapport. But i personally do not like
> these format in which a lot of details are mentoined in a list form. I
> am looking for a rapport which includes the details like profession or
> addresses or religion or "whatever" in the narrative format. Most
> dutch software can do this. It is called a parenteel. I like the
> multiple options of gramps but when gramps can not generate a rapport
> i like. I think i stay with my dutch software (gensdatapro)
If you choose "Afstammelingen details ..." from the "Tekstverslagen"
submenu in Gramps 4.2.6, you can get something like this:

Generatie 1
1. Borgsteede, Jan Harmen.
Jan Harmen werd geboren op 1738-04-21 in Evangelische Kirchengemeinde
Spenge. Hij werd begraven op 1793-11-27 te Amsterdam, Heiligeweg &
Leidsche kerkhof.. Hij was de zoon van Borgstetten, Jost Henrich en
Borgstetten, Greth Ilsabein. Hij trouwde Holsing, Anna Willemina op
1776-01-14 in Amsterdam, Luth. Kerk. Hij trouwde tevens Huvaart,
Gerardina op 1784-04-29 in Amsterdam.. Hij trouwde tevens Widees,
Margareta Dorotea op 1773-01-31 in Amsterdam, Lutherse Kerk..
Opmerkingen bij Borgsteede, Jan Harmen
Als beroep wordt later nog vermeld : turfheefver
Kinderen van Holsing, Anna Willemina en Borgsteede, Jan Harmen
11 i. Borgsteede, Anna Magdalena. Zij werd gedoopt op 1777-01-08 te
Amsterdam. Zij werd begraven op 1784-11-21 te Amsterdam.
+ 12 ii. Borgsteede, Jan Andries. Hij werd gedoopt op 1778-08-02 te
Amsterdam.. Hij overleed op 1827-02-19 in Amsterdam.
13 iii. Borgsteede, Anthoni(e). Hij werd gedoopt op 1781-08-01 te
Amsterdam.. Hij overleed op 1781-10-07 in Amsterdam.
Kinderen van Huvaart, Gerardina en Borgsteede, Jan Harmen
14 i. Borgsteede, Hendrik. Hij werd gedoopt op 1790-02-04 te Amsterdam..
Kinderen van Widees, Margareta Dorotea en Borgsteede, Jan Harmen
15 i. Borgsteede, Johanna Margareta. Zij werd gedoopt op 1774-01-16 te
Amsterdam. Zij werd begraven op 1777-09-23 te Amsterdam.

I pasted this from the HTML version, and lost some formatting on the way.

groeten uit Driebergen,

Re: Narrative familytree

Familie Serné
Thank you Enno!