Narrative web site and old browsers

Theo Carr-Brion
Have the narrative web site and the supplied CSS style sheets been tested on
older browsers such as netscape 4 and IE 4/5?

Theo Carr-Brion

Re: Narrative web site and old browsers

Don Allingham
Theo,

I have not personally tried IE. I don't have access to these older
browsers. Netscape 4.8 displays the pages, with a few oddities.

However, they work very nicely using lynx, which is a text only browser.

Don

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 20:23 +0100, Theo Carr-Brion wrote:

> Have the narrative web site and the supplied CSS style sheets been tested on
> older browsers such as netscape 4 and IE 4/5?
>
> Theo Carr-Brion

Don Allingham <[hidden email]>

Re: Narrative web site and old browsers

Don Allingham
I should point out - the web pages pass W3C validation for XHTML 1.0
STRICT.

So, we are about as standards compliant as you can get.

Don

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 13:43 -0600, Don Allingham wrote:

> Theo,
>
> I have not personally tried IE. I don't have access to these older
> browsers. Netscape 4.8 displays the pages, with a few oddities.
>
> However, they work very nicely using lynx, which is a text only browser.
>
> Don
>
> On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 20:23 +0100, Theo Carr-Brion wrote:
> > Have the narrative web site and the supplied CSS style sheets been tested on
> > older browsers such as netscape 4 and IE 4/5?
> >
> > Theo Carr-Brion

Don Allingham <[hidden email]>