Narrative web site

Theo Carr-Brion
I would like to use the new narrative web site generator (a big improvement on
the old one) but would like a couple of changes.

I would like the option to not have places, sources or gallery links. I have
nothing in gallery, have only just started adding sources and do not want
places as I think it is less useful (I might change my mind later!).

Also, I would like to be able to change the text of the title "My family
tree". I have trees I may want to publish that are not my family.

Theo Carr-Brion

Re: Narrative web site

Don Allingham
Theo Carr-Brion wrote:

> Also, I would like to be able to change the text of the title "My family
> tree". I have trees I may want to publish that are not my family.

This is already an option for this. Under Report Options, you should see
a text box labeled "Web site title". You should be able to set the title
to anything you like from there.

Don