NarrativeWeb problem

robhealey1
Greetings:

I am having something in NarrativeWeb, that I do not understand.  Can someone tell me why and possibly give me an idea of how to fix it?  I do not mind doing the work, so, please if you can?

Please update to rev13200 first...

Here is where and the issue:

In Individual pages, the address, events, and attributes and showing with [] around each piece.  In event pages, it is also happening.  On sources in individual pages, it is simply showing [] or ['1a']...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

Re: NarrativeWeb problem

Benny Malengier
2009/9/13 Rob Healey <[hidden email]>:

> Greetings:
>
> I am having something in NarrativeWeb, that I do not understand.  Can
> someone tell me why and possibly give me an idea of how to fix it?  I do not
> mind doing the work, so, please if you can?
>
> Please update to rev13200 first...
>
> Here is where and the issue:
>
> In Individual pages, the address, events, and attributes and showing with []
> around each piece.  In event pages, it is also happening.  On sources in
> individual pages, it is simply showing [] or ['1a']...

You should formulate your question better (what is the problem, how to
reproduce quickly), and give pointers in the code (line number in
file).

Re: NarrativeWeb problem

Peter Landgren
Den Wednesday 16 September 2009 10.13.58 skrev Benny Malengier:

> 2009/9/13 Rob Healey <[hidden email]>:
> > Greetings:
> >
> > I am having something in NarrativeWeb, that I do not understand.  Can
> > someone tell me why and possibly give me an idea of how to fix it?  I do
> > not mind doing the work, so, please if you can?
> >
> > Please update to rev13200 first...
> >
> > Here is where and the issue:
> >
> > In Individual pages, the address, events, and attributes and showing with
> > [] around each piece.  In event pages, it is also happening.  On sources
> > in individual pages, it is simply showing [] or ['1a']...
>
> You should formulate your question better (what is the problem, how to
> reproduce quickly), and give pointers in the code (line number in
> file).
>
> Benny

I think it's a difference between
print a
and
print a[0]
where a is list with a string as the only element.

/Peter

Re: NarrativeWeb problem

robhealey1
Dear Peter and Benny;

I have actually figured it out for myself.  It is now showing the correct display...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey