Quantcast

Narweb 4-2-3 italics not shown

Les Treneman
Ubuntu 16.04 Gramps 4-2-3

I have just noticed that when I run a Narweb report, italics writing does not show on the report.
There is a space where it should be eg 4 lines of writing shows up as 4 blank lines.

When the italics writing is made normal, it does show on the report, very strange !!

Trouble is that it would take a long time to go through my trees to change all italics.

Has anyone else found this ?
I am away for 8 days, so any replays I will do then.

Thank everyone for their hard work
Les