Narweb 4-2-3 italics not shown

Les Treneman-2
Ubuntu 16.04 Gramps 4-2-3

I have just noticed that when I run a Narweb report, italics writing does not show on the report.
There is a space where it should be eg 4 lines of writing shows up as 4 blank lines.

When the italics writing is made normal, it does show on the report, very strange !!

Trouble is it would take a long time to change all the italics.

Has anyone else found this ?
I am away for 8 days, so any replays I will do then.

Thank everyone for their hard work
Les

Re: Narweb 4-2-3 italics not shown

Serge Noiraud-2
Hi les,

Where do you get this problem ?
Is it on a local machine?
On an apache server?
The best way to show your problem would be to rise an issue and attach a sample which show your problem.

perhaps the font you use in the report doesn't exist in italic in the  remote browser ?

Serge