Narweb 4-2-3 italics not shown

Les Treneman
Hi Serge,

The problem appears to be with Firefox not Gramps.

Gramps 4.2.5 Ubuntu Gnome 14.04 with latest Firefox
Open Narweb file on Home computer or go to website = no problem.

Do the same with Ubuntu 16.04 and all notes writen in italics do not show only blank lines.
But clearly we know the website is OK as there is no problem with 14.04.

Installed Chromium browser for 16.04 and no problem, all italics shown.

To me it has to be Firefox with is not showing the italics writing, very strange.

Les

Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 12:01:50 +0200
From: Serge Noiraud <[hidden email]>
To: Les Treneman <[hidden email]>,
Subject: Re: [Gramps-users] Narweb 4-2-3 italics not shown

Hi les,

Where do you get this problem ?
Is it on a local machine?
On an apache server?
The best way to show your problem would be to rise an issue and attach a sample which show your problem.

perhaps the font you use in the report doesn't exist in italic in the  remote browser ?

Serge

Le 16/05/2017 ? 12:09, Les Treneman a ?crit :