New FilteredReports plugin available on the Wiki

New FilteredReports plugin available on the Wiki

Adam Stein-3
Just created a wiki page and added my report plugin (for Gramps v3.2)
for FilteredReports.  This first version is more of a proof-of-concept
than a fully featured plugin (even though it does work given the
limitations specified on the page).

It's derived from the Detailed Descendant Report, but uses filters
instead of a specific individual to start from.

You can find the complete description at:

  http://www.gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php?title=Filtered_Reports

--
Adam ([hidden email])

New FilteredReports plugin available on the Wiki

I do not understand all these "Enhanced" modules!
Is it not possible to enhance existing code?

'Trunk' developpement allows new features. If something is missing or
could be useful later, then I can try to make patchs against last revisions?

I will try to patch[1] trunk and to use your new FilteredReports and
enhanced modules on trunk.

Note, you do not really need to add *.pyc or *.pyo modules on your
archives, *.py files should be enough for running new FilteredReports
and related modules.

[1] http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=4593

Thank you for the plugin

Jérôme