New GRAMPS web site

Don Allingham
The GRAMPS project now has a redesigned website. We have moved from the
old site (based on phpwebsite) to a new site based on MediaWiki (the
same software that drives Wikipedia)

As a result of this, users can more fully participate in the content of
the site. Please check out the site at http://gramps-project.org

And I really can't send out a message like this without a special "Thank
you" to Benny Malengier, who put in a phenomenal amount of work to bring
the site on line.

Please check out the site, and help us improve it.

Don

Re: New GRAMPS web site

Stefan Björk
Don,
> Please check out the site, and help us improve it.

There's something strange at the bottom of the page in Firefox; see
http://www.acc.umu.se/~skalman/gramps-project.org.png. The news covers
the footer.

Stefan

Re: New GRAMPS web site

bm-7
Bjork,

i cannot reproduce this on my system.

Can you give some more information: firefox version, installed
distribution, ...

On my system (Kubuntu 6.06 and 6.10): works with firefox 1.5.?, 2.0.0.2 and
konqueror.

Benny

Quoting Stefan Björk <[hidden email]>:

> Don,
>> Please check out the site, and help us improve it.
>>

> There's something strange at the bottom of the page in Firefox; see
> http://www.acc.umu.se/~skalman/gramps-project.org.png. The news covers
> the footer.
>
> Stefan

Re: New GRAMPS web site

Stefan Björk
Benny,

> i cannot reproduce this on my system.

Actually, I can't reproduce it either... probably som kind of temporary
brain damage in Firefox.

I use Ubuntu 6.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2, the same as you do.

Stefan