Quantcast

New Plugin - NetworkChart

Mark B.
Greetings,

I've written a plug-in for Gramps called NetworkChart.  Following the Addons_development wiki steps, I've come to

    Request GIT write access for the https://github.com/gramps-project/addons-source project

and would like to request access.  I've been testing on a Linux system against Gramps42 and believe the plug-in to be stable in this environment, however, it still needs testing under other environments and 50 as well.

# NetworkChart - is a plugin for GRAMPS that uses pygraphviz and
#       networkx. NetworkChart uses the dot layout from pygraphviz
#       to generate a tight family network graph.  Networkx is used
#       to trim the graph and generate individual to individual
#       highlighted paths.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark B.

Re: New Plugin - NetworkChart

Nick Hall
On 10/02/17 17:13, Mark B. wrote:

> I've written a plug-in for Gramps called NetworkChart.  Following the
> Addons_development wiki steps, I've come to
>
>     Request GIT write access for the
> https://github.com/gramps-project/addons-source project
>
> and would like to request access.  I've been testing on a Linux system
> against Gramps42 and believe the plug-in to be stable in this
> environment, however, it still needs testing under other environments
> and 50 as well.
>
> # NetworkChart - is a plugin for GRAMPS that uses pygraphviz and
> #       networkx. NetworkChart uses the dot layout from pygraphviz
> #       to generate a tight family network graph.  Networkx is used
> #       to trim the graph and generate individual to individual
> #       highlighted paths.
>
> Any guidance is appreciated.

I have sent you an invitation to join the Addon Developers team.

Please add the following option to the gpr file:

include_in_listing = False

We can make the addon available to everyone once a couple of developers
have tested it.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.