New gramplet showing role of participants in events

New gramplet showing role of participants in events

Hans Ulrich Frink-2
Dear devs
I often take account of godparents in baptizing events. The reference gramplet doesn't display those roles.
So I developed a new gramplet for events view. It can be docked at the bottom line of events view and contains the same Information as references gramplet and completes the information showing the participants role in that event. It is working under gramps 5.1.1. on windows 10.
I used code from references gramplet. You find the code of EventRolebacklinks.py on github.com/uli22/MY-gramps-addons
So please review it and tell me how to contribute to gramps.
Cheers
Uli