New maintainer for swedish translation of GRAMPS needed

New maintainer for swedish translation of GRAMPS needed

Stefan Björk
Dear fellows,

I hereby announce that I from now on can no longer be the official
maintainer of the swedish translation of GRAMPS. Thus, another
maintainer is needed.

I send a copy of this mail to the people that have given me feedback on
the swedish translation, hoping that any of them are willing to take
this responsibility.

Regards
Stefan

Re: New maintainer for swedish translation of GRAMPS needed

Duncan Lithgow-2
On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 09:02 +0200, Stefan Björk wrote:
> Dear fellows,
>
> I hereby announce that I from now on can no longer be the official
> maintainer of the swedish translation of GRAMPS. Thus, another
> maintainer is needed.

Thanks for all the hard work on the Swedish translation. I'm sure
someone will front up in time. Is there a Swedish GNU translation team?
Maybe you could contact them?

Tak skal du har

Duncan