New user

Leslie Jensen
Hi

I've just installed Gramps and started using it. Unfortunately none of
the menu items under help seems to work. I can only read the "about"
information.

I'm sure something is missing but what?

I'm using a "swedish" version and I can see that it needs to be
translated on several places. How can I contact the translator to give
my input?

Regards
Leslie Jensen

Re: New user

Don Allingham
Leslie,

Which version are you using, and on which distribution?

Don

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 23:13 +0100, Leslie Jensen wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've just installed Gramps and started using it. Unfortunately none of
> the menu items under help seems to work. I can only read the "about"
> information.
>
> I'm sure something is missing but what?
>

> I'm using a "swedish" version and I can see that it needs to be
> translated on several places. How can I contact the translator to give
> my input?
>
> Regards
> Leslie Jensen

Don Allingham